Introducing NB Hearing
At NB Hearing, our main concern is maximising our patients’ hearing potential because we think that hearing is important! We provide professional audiology services in Durbanville, Newlands and Sea Point. Natalie Buttress (M (Audiology) with distinction) heads up our team of qualified and registered audiologists., each with extensive experience in the field. We are truly passionate about making a difference in the lives of the patients we treat. Our practice operates independently and this allows us to work with a number of hearing aid manufacturers to provide a unique hearing solution for each patient’s specific needs.
Detecting and treating a hearing problem sooner rather than later is beneficial to a patient and can prevent further loss. Our ears feed our brains with information and a loss of hearing may often lead to brain functions changing. Replacing lost sound can help to rehabilitate skills for comprehending speech, even in group environments.
Our team is committed to continuous development in the fields of hearing, tinnitus and hyperacusis. We make sure to stay up to date with the latest advances in the industry by attending professional workshops and courses on hearing technology. This way we know that we can deliver our hearing services to the best of our abilities.
Call this advertiser on 021 685 0698 or send your email here:
Our service range:
At NB Hearing, we offer assorted audiology services to our patients, some of which include:
- Diagnosing hearing loss in calibrated sound conditions for reliable results.
- Supply and fit of hearing aids (different makes and models).
- Providing treatment and rehabilitation for all types of hearing impairments.
- Identifying hearing problems via calibrated hearing screenings.
- School and industrial hearing screenings and provide baseline and diagnostic services.
- Performing hearing aid cleaning and repairs (some on site) and services from all supporting hearing aid manufacturers and distributors.
- Support for the duration of treating a hearing-related condition.
- We supply hearing aid batteries, hearing accessories and assistive devices. (If not in stock, we can also order on patient’s behalf).
- Home and hospital visits for patients unable to travel (a range of areas).
- Counselling and sound management for Tinnitus or Hyperacusis.
- Taking ear moulds to make personalised: hearing protection; sleep-plugs; in-ear monitors; swimplugs.
- Providing a supported 30-day hearing aid fitting with an ‘option to credit’ so that you can find your ideal product (Ts & Cs apply).
Hearing is what enables us to learn and it also connects us as human beings. If you have difficulty hearing in noisy places, or you increase the volume of the TV without improvement, or maybe you feel that people mumble, or you have ‘ringing in the ears’, etc, you may be suffering from hearing loss. Please make an appointment to visit us for a hearing test and an assessment of your needs.