More About Deon Binneman
Today’s modern world has become a high stress environment, and many of us feel overwhelmed and drained in both their personal and professional lives. Having close friends to act as sounding boards can help to a certain extent, but often we need more, and this is when it is wise to contact a professional psychological counsellor liken Deon Binneman. Deon is a highly qualified psychological counsellor with a thriving practice in Durbanville, with clients coming from far-flung provinces in the Western Cape. Deon Binneman has several impressive academic accolades behind him, namely a Bachelor’s degree in Theology from the University of Stellenbosch, an Honour’s degree in clinical counselling and a Master’s degree in Psychology. He has many years of solid experience in grief, trauma, addiction and relationship counselling, and because of his unique study field combination, offers clients both a religious and psychological perspective.
Deon Binneman is a registered and accredited member of the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA), meaning that all sessions will remain completely confidential – giving clients the peace of mind that their grievances will not be aired to the wrong people. Clients can also claim their sessions back from most medical aids. Deon Binneman’s registration with the HPCSA means that his services are professional, legal and legitimate.
Call this advertiser on 021 975 9936 or send your email here:
Deon Binneman has several areas of expertise, and provides the following expert counselling services:
- Marriage counselling: this is aimed at married couples who are experiencing issues, such as communication, and infidelity.
- Pre-marital counselling: counselling for couples who are planning their lives together and wish to clear up underlying or potential difficulties.
- Relationship counselling: mediation services and counselling for any form of relationships.
- Addiction counselling: therapy sessions for any form of addiction, including drug addiction, gambling addiction and internet addiction.
- Trauma counselling: this service provides therapy and counselling for those experiencing Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), and other trauma related issues.
For those who need experienced, effective and professional counselling services, make an appointment with Deon Binneman today.